Tuesday, March 15, 2011

S4 E10 Moooving

Photobucket

That's pretty much my main trip from the tower to the new house. I've been living in the new house for about a week, but did not feel it had been "finished" enough. I moved over whatever I thought may be essential for working in this area. Finally this felt like a home.

Photobucket

To celebrate I had all my neighbors over for a housewarming cookout. Cow took to the grill and cooked us up some nice vitals. He is lucky Notch hasn't put hamburgers in game...

Photobucket

This is what I named my little cottage at the mouth of the river. Sugarland at Bearded Trees sounded all fancy. I liked it better than what I had named my tower. Tartarus doesn't really roll off the tongue, nor does it really inspire fear, but come on... Cheron's Tower or Cerebus Tower or any other widely known mythical names pertaining to the gateway of hell just sounds cheesy. Anyway, yea, time for more work.

Photobucket

I actually cut this area here out while I was doing all the sugar cane farming. It did not take long as it was only about 4 blocks deep. I kind of regret doing it this way as you can see the hill I was tearing in to on that side, it looks like a flat picture now or something. I'll work on "naturalizing" that later.

Photobucket

This is my next plateau and this time I am going to save me some wasted time by cutting it out in a way that will not look so unnatural.

Photobucket

That will be a ton better looking as you can see I graduated the edges upward on the side where the river will flow. Now I just have to get rid of this giant block of land that is cut all the way around, but still a pain in the neck to remove. I need a shove, a BIG shovel, and luckily I know the recipe for the big shovel.

Oh you don't know? Here's a screenshot of the BIG shovel.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment