Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 26 2011 Weekend update

Hmm.

Well they are adding soon that beds will be your new spawn point after you sleep in them. That's pretty cool I guess... kinda makes my river seem silly now :P Oh well haha, I really enjoyed and was proud of my river work. The compass will still be pegged to your original spawn. I really like that, so you can still always get "home".

I still have plenty of Episodes set up and ready to go for a few weeks. I'm refining my idea of what I'm doing. I have really liked the idea of "Skypp" being a scout for the area and preparing it for "occupation". Sort of a advance astronaut preparing a planet for habitation or some such. So I may be making some more "stations" soon.

I have to say that I like my new Fort Lookout. You guys have just now seen some of the changes I've made, but I've been "living" there for 2 weeks now. Really fun and great place. I don't know how I lived in that tree or even that tower for sooooo long now haha. Even Sugarland is feeling sparse in comparison.

Well, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy my further persuits.

-Skypp aka Rick_no7, aka Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment